Buyers Agent in Cremorne, NSW
Real estate is in high demand in this affluent suburb. Working with a buyers agent in Cremorne can help you avail the right property at the right price.
What's So Special About Cremorne Real Estate? Suburb Profile & Property Market Trends
With its desirable location and amenities, Cremorne is a suburb that attracts both twenty-somethings and retirees alike. In addition, the quiet community offers stunning views of the bay, making it a popular choice for professionals and families looking to escape the noise and stress of city living.
Cremorne is primarily a residential area, with many Federation-style homes.
What Shops, Supermarkets, Cafes and Restaurants Are in Cremorne, Sydney?
Military Road is the main commercial district in Cremorne. You’ll find gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, fitness centres, and shops along this route. Hayden Orpheum, an Art Deco-style movie theatre built in 1935, is also located on Military Road.
Nearby supermarkets and grocery stores include SUPA IGA, Harris Farm Markets, Woolworths and ALDI. Specialty grocers are also nearby, like G’day Tokyo Grocery.
As for dining, Cremorne has an array of mouth-watering restaurants, cafes and pubs from all corners of the globe. Cremorne and nearby suburbs have it all, whether you’re in the mood for Japanese, modern Australian, Indian, Italian, Vietnamese, or something in between.
Shot on Military is a small café serving up brekkie, sandwiches and coffee. Crumbs Café and SIBORG are other popular café spots in the suburb.
The Cremorne Plaza shopping mall is also home to several café and shops.
Where Are the Nearest Parks?
Cremorne has several parks for relaxing and sport, and residents can find other green spaces in neighbouring suburbs.
Some of the area’s most popular nature areas include:
- Primrose Park: Located on Grafton Street, Primrose Park overlooks the harbour and offers stunning views. Dogs can play off-leash, and there are several walking tracks in the park.
- Grasmere Children’s Playground: Designed primarily for toddlers, this playground has several play spaces separated by stone paths and low bridges shaded by peppercorn trees.
- Brightmore Reserve: A fun playground for kids with a tricycle track that mimics public roads, with pedestrian crossings, roundabouts and road signs. Surrounding the track is a themed play village.
- W H Brothers Memorial Park: A unique park with a playground and activity trail.
- Prior Avenue Reserve Park: A relaxing park with places to sit and children to play. Dogs are permitted.
Local Schools, Kids Clubs and Education
Cremorne itself doesn’t have any public schools. However, neutral Bay Public School and Middle Harbour Public School are nearby options for families.
Redlands is a co-ed Christian day school located on Military Rd. SCEGCGS Redlands Junior Campus is situated on Alister St for older children.
Other education facilities and daycare centres include:
- Neutral Bay Kindergarten
- Neutral Bay Preschool
- Cameragal Montessori School
- Neutral Bay Public School Kindyland
- Mosman Public School
- Only About Children Cremorne
- Mosman High School
- Mosman Preparatory school
Distance To Nearest Suburbs
Cremorne is sandwiched between Mosman and Neutral Bay, both of which are about 1 km away from the suburb.
Other nearby suburbs include:
- Kurraba Point: 2 km away
- Cammeray: 2.6 km away
- Northbridge: 4.6 km away
Cremorne Point is just South of the suburb.
What Are the Prices Like for Real Estate in Cremorne?
If you’re looking for a house for sale in Cremorne, you can expect to pay top-dollar.
The median Cremorne house price is $3.75 million.
- 3-bedroom homes: $3.2 million
- 4-bedroom homes: $4.1 million
- 1-bedroom unit: $735,000
- 2-bedroom unit: $1.2 million
- 3-bedroom unit: $1.8 million
Home prices have been steadily rising over the last five years.
Reasons to Hire a Buyer's Agent in Cremorne, NSW 2090
Cremorne is a high-demand market, receiving an average of 997 visits per property. Competition is high, and prices are equally as high. To buy property in Cremorne, Sydney, you need the help of an experienced buyer’s agent.
If you want to secure the right property at the best price, a buyer’s agent is your best bet.
A buyer’s agent will:
- Provide access to properties that are not listed on the market, giving you more options.
- Find and inspect properties that meet your criteria, saving you time.
- Handle appraisals and negotiate the best price.
- Oversee the entire buying process to save you stress.
Ready to purchase? Contact me for a no obligation chat.
Get In Touch
8am-6pm Mon – Sat
If you like me and im in a position to help there’s just a bit of paperwork then I get straight to work.