Buyers Agent in Queens Park, NSW

Are you interested in Queens Park property? Residents enjoy the vast park that surrounds the residential area. You can be confident that a house for sale in Queens Park is going to be within 2km of shops and restaurants, enjoys low property crime rates, and offers peace and quiet.

Residents enjoy a safe, tranquil environment in Queens Park.

What's So Special About Queens Park Real Estate? Suburb Profile & Property Market Trends

Queens Park is a small suburb in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. It is is home to 3,000+ residents, with an average age of 40 to 59. The area is known for its beautiful landscape and a focus on nature. Residents are within 2km from several suburbs, and 71% of residents own their own homes.


Most of the residents are a family (52%), while the remaining 48% are singles.


Safety is a top priority for residents, and the suburb is known to have a low property crime and violent crime rate.


Housing includes both Federation and Victorian-style homes. The eastern suburbs homes are beautiful, but the area lacks shopping and places to eat. However, residents can walk, bike or drive to the rustling Bondi Junction where there are large shopping centres and plenty of eateries.


Public transit in the area is good, but walkability is lacking.

What Shops, Supermarkets, Cafes and Restaurants Are in Queens Park, Sydney?

Queens Park consists primarily of residential buildings and is not known for its vast shops or restaurants. However, the area has two main restaurants:


  • Queens Park Pizza (really in Randwick)
  • Queens Park Kitchen

If you go just a short drive or walk away, you can eat at the 2 Sisters Kitchen in Waverley or Best of the Land in Bondi Junction. Unfortunately, shopping is virtually non-existent, so you’ll need to travel to the surrounding suburbs to shop.

Where are the Nearest Parks?

Queens Park, NSW

Queens Park’s nearest park is Queens Park. The vast park has shade trees, sport playing fields, parking, public toilets and goal posts. You can find the park on the corner of York Road and Darley. Queens Park is 26-hectares and has panoramic views of the region. In addition, there is a beautiful natural amphitheatre with sandstone cliffs that make it a picturesque place to spend an afternoon.


The Queens Park playground is adjacent to the sports fields.


If you venture outside of the suburb, there are numerous other parks in the area, including Waverley Park and Centennial Park.

Local Schools, Kids Clubs and Education

Queens Park is a small suburb, and due to it being primarily residential, you won’t find schools in Queens Park. But there are ample schools in surrounding suburbs, including:


  • Waverley Public Schol
  • St. Margaret Mary’s Catholic Primary School
  • Moriah War Memorial College
  • Moriah College
  • St. Charles’ Primary School
  • Centennial Park School

Schools are just a few kilometres from Queens Park. There are numerous public and private schools in the area, along with colleges nearby.

Distance to Nearest Suburbs

Queens Park

As buyers agents in Queens Park, potential buyers always ask how close the suburb is to surrounding suburbs. The distance to the nearest suburbs is:


Close proximity to suburbs makes Queens Park one of the most desirable locations in NSW.

What are the Prices Like for Real Estate in Queens Park?

Houses in Queens Park are selling fast despite the high-priced market. You can expect to pay the following (at the time of writing this article):


  • $1,358,000 for a 2 BR unit
  • $3,225,000 for a 3 BR home
  • $3,860,000 for a 4 BR home

Median homes cost $3,242,500 and rent for a 3 BR house is $1,200 PW. Units have an average rent of $595 PW. Property prices are trending upward in 2021 for both homes and units.

Dan Sofo

Reasons to Hire a Buyer's Agent in Queens Park

If you want to buy a house in Queens Park, a buyer’s agent is an invaluable resource that can help you find the perfect house for you and your family. As a buyer’s agent, we work for you to find homes or units that:


  • Match your criteria
  • Fit in your budget
  • Are well-built
  • Pass inspection

Median home prices are sitting at $3.2 million for a home and $1.3 million for units. We’ll help you navigate the competitive, fast-paced real estate market in Queens Park, from finding your home to getting the keys.

Ready to purchase? Contact me for a no obligation chat.

Get In Touch

8am-6pm Mon – Sat

If you like me and im in a position to help there’s just a bit of paperwork then I get straight to work.

Scroll to Top

Connect with Dan Sofo

Your trusted Sydney buyer’s agent

Your details will be sent immediately as an SMS and Email to Dan, who will get straight back to you.

12 Important Things to Know Before Hiring a Buyer’s Agent. Read FAQs >>>