Buyers Agent in Crows Nest, NSW
Working with a buyers agent in Crows Nest will give you an edge over competing buyers if you’re searching for property in this high-demand suburb.
What's So Special About Crows Nest Real Estate? Suburb Profile & Property Market Trends
Crows Nest offers easy access to virtually every modern convenience and amenity that you could want. Professionals enjoy a short commute to the CBD, and the bustling commercial centre is easy to access via public transport.
The suburb itself doesn’t have a train station (yet), but it’s very well connected. Buses offer a quick and easy commute to the CBD.
What Shops, Supermarkets, Cafes and Restaurants Are in Crows Nest, Sydney?
Crows Nest has a noteworthy commercial district, with plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes nearby.
The suburb has a budding cafe scene and a wealth of restaurants serving up global fare. For groceries, there are Coles and Woolworths supermarkets. Residents will also find several small shops and boutiques.
Other markets include GOG supermarket, Ume-Ya, Unique Wholefood Crows Nest and The Source Bulk Foods.
To fuel up in the morning, Bean Drinking, Fix Café Crows Nest and Fresh Crows Nest Cafe are just a few of the many cafes serving up fresh coffee, brekkie and small bites.
Crows Nest has something for every taste if you’re hungry, from Italian to French, Australian, Indian, Spanish, Pan Asian, and more.
Where Are the Nearest Parks?
Although not as leafy as other suburbs, Crows Nest has its fair share of parks and green spaces. Some of the most popular parks include:
- St Thomas Rest Park: The largest park in Crows Nest and is also the site of North Shore’s first cemetery. Visitors can also check out the Sexton’s Cottage Museum and the tomb of Alexander Berry and his wife. There’s a play area for kids, and this park is popular for dogs.
- Ernest Place: A nice little park to enjoy breakfast and coffee or to let the kids play.
- Cahill Park: A small playground area with swings.
Residents can also take advantage of parks and green spaces in neighbouring suburbs.
Local Schools, Kids Clubs and Education
There are several schools in and around Crows Nest, including:
- Crows Nest Kindergarten
- Cammeraygal High School
- North Sydney Girls High School
- Atchison Preschool
- North Sydney Public School
- ANZAC Park Public School
Kids clubs include:
- Junior Basketball Academy
- Go Dance Kids
- Bricks 4 Kids
- Ready Steady Go Kids Crows Nest
Distance To Nearest Suburbs
Neutral Bay has a thriving cafe and restaurant scene. In addition, Cammeray is a dog-friendly suburb that has lovely parks and a number of diners.
What Are the Prices Like for Real Estate in Crows Nest?
Like other North Shore suburbs, Crows Nest real estate is in high demand. The densely populated suburb is at the intersection of four main roads, making it ideal for young professionals and families.
Because of demand and its convenient location, homes in Crows Nest come at a high price.
The Crows Nest median house price is around $2.4 million. You can expect to pay:
- $2.4 million for a 3-bedroom home
- $1.9 million for a 2-bedroom home
- $1.7 million for a 3-bedroom unit
- $1.1 million for a 2-bedroom unit
- $685,000 for a 1-bedroom unit
Home prices have increased rapidly over the last decade, spiking from $1.1 million in 2012 to $2.2 million in 2020.
Reasons To Hire a Buyer's Agent in Crows Nest, NSW 2065
If you’re looking to buy property in Crows Nest, a buyers agent can save you time and frustration. An experienced, reputable buyers agent can:
- Find Crows Nest houses for sale that aren’t even listed yet.
- Handle inspections and appraisals
- Negotiate the lowest price
Properties in Crows Nest don’t stay on the market for long. A buyer’s agent can act quickly and help secure your dream home in this desirable North Shore suburb.
Ready to purchase? Contact me for a no obligation chat.
Get In Touch
8am-6pm Mon – Sat
If you like me and im in a position to help there’s just a bit of paperwork then I get straight to work.