Buyers Agent in Greenwich, NSW
If you’re looking to buy a home in the area, you can benefit from the expertise and experience of a buyers agent in Greenwich.
What's So Special About Greenwich Real Estate? Suburb Profile & Property Market Trends
Greenwich’s convenient and picturesque location makes it a desirable suburb. Along with harbour views, you’ll find small pockets of bushland, quaint cafes, restaurants and even a harbour swimming pool.
The Greenwich Point ferry wharf offers easy access to Cockatoo Island and Circular Quay. The local bus route runs to Lane Cove and McMahons Point. The nearest metro stations are located in St Leonards and Wollstonecraft.
Every four years, the Greenwich Village Games are held and feature a number of sports and competitions.
What Shops, Supermarkets, Cafes and Restaurants Are in Greenwich, Sydney?
Greenwich doesn’t have any nightlife, but that’s how the locals like it. The area attracts professionals, retirees and families looking for a quiet respite.
That said, the suburb still has a few cafes and restaurants, including the 2065 Café, Sure Café, Hooked Gourmet Seafoods. In addition, neighbouring St Leonards offers more dining opportunities, including vegan and global flavours.
For grocery stores and supermarkets, there’s the IGA Greenwich and Coles. In St Leonards, there’s Woolworths, EzyMart St Leonards, IGA Romeo’s Food Hall and QE Foodstores.
Nearby suburbs have shops and boutiques.
Where Are the Nearest Parks?
Greenwich has two sailing clubs and a few parks for relaxing and sport. The suburbs most popular parks include:
- Greenwich Point Reserve, which offers stunning waterfront views and easy walking tracks.
- Manns Point, which offers spectacular views of the city skyline and is a great place to watch the sunset.
- Shell Park, which has lovely walking and biking tracks as well as harbour views.
- Greenwich Park, a small park with walking tracks along the harbour.
- Leemon Reserve, another small park with lovely views.
Bayview Park, a quiet spot for a picnic with views of Cockatoo Island.
- Gore Creek Reserve, which has lovely hiking trails and is dog-friendly.
- Ronald Park, a simple park with places to rest and walk your dog.
- Coronation Viewpoint, which is a memorial park.
- Holloway Reserve, a nature reserve that offers wonderful waterfront views.
Local Schools, Kids Clubs and Education
The Greenwich Public School is a primary school that has two campuses about 1.5 km apart. The suburb’s schools cater to children in Kindergarten through Year 6.
Other nearby schools include:
- KU Greenwich Community Preschool
- Artarmon Public School
- Bradfield Senior College in St Leonards
- Currambena Primary & Preschool
- Lane Cove Public School
The Greenwich Sports Club offers football for children.
Distance To Nearest Suburbs
- Crows Nest: 2.7 km
- Lavender Bay: 4.8 km
- North Sydney: 3.5 km
St Leonards is the closest suburb and offers many opportunities for dining, shopping and nightlife.
The ferry can also take residents over to Cockatoo Island.
What Are the Prices Like for Real Estate in Greenwich?
Greenwich’s waterfront location and close proximity to CBD means that homes in the suburb are exceptionally high priced.
The average house price in Greenwich for detached homes is $3.2 million.
For flats, the average price is $900,000. A 1-bedroom unit will cost about $632,000. A 2-bedroom unit will run about $853,000, and a 3-bedroom unit will cost about $1.5 million.
Reasons to Hire a Buyer's Agent in Greenwich, NSW 2065
If you’re looking to buy property in Greenwich, you face a lot of competition. Greenwich is a high demand market, with properties receiving an average of 2,051 visits.
A buyer’s agent will make the buying process less stressful and save you time. When you work with a buyer’s agent, you:
- Get access to properties that aren’t even on the market yet, giving you more options
- Take care of inspections
- Get appraisals
- Oversee the buying process
To buy property in such a desirable neighbourhood, you need to move quickly. Your buyer’s agent will work on your behalf and negotiate the lowest price to help you secure your dream property in Greenwich.
Ready to purchase? Contact me for a no obligation chat.
Get In Touch
8am-6pm Mon – Sat
If you like me and im in a position to help there’s just a bit of paperwork then I get straight to work.